Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Yesterday

Yesterday, after lunch time I had to go to the International Womans hospital to see my nan that has almost died of a heart attack but survived! When I left, I had to go to my cousins house in on Mascot Road. I mostly played GTA and played games online, as well as Fortnite. For dinner, we had pizza from Dominos! We got Pepperoni and Garlic Cheese. I don't like pepperoni pizza, its way too spicy. After eating, my cousins and I played Spotlight for what felt like 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hemi,

    It is good to hear that your nan has survived. We hope that she gets well. We also hope that she is feeling much better now that she is in a special hospital. We must be crazy because 14 people in our class love spicy pepperoni pizza.
    Seven people in our class agree with you! Spotlight is one of our favourite games too.
    Nga mihi nui ki a koe, me to whanau hoki!

    ReplyDelete