Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

My week day back

Kia ora, here's my story of my first day back at school. My first day back at school i was scared  but before that i was at home and was shocked to be going to school cause i thought i was going get a HUMONGOUS!!! growling for not going on vc (Video call) well i did go on some but then the rest i didn't but then when i got to school i didn't get a HUMONGOUS!! growling.  I was just told "kia ora Hem" cause she calls me Hem. But at school i was shocked to see all my mates. At morning tea i had a race well a couple of races and after a few days of racing the back of my lap got sore so i rested it for days it was still sore but i could still run.  After a few days me and my mates play hide and seek tag that went well surprisingly cause most of the time when ever we play a game we stop playing or we have a argument. so thats my first week of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment